Pink Fire Pointer Me-Made-March: The end...


Me-Made-March: The end...

Hello everyone!

Can you imagine that March is already gone! And Me-Made-March with it? I had so much fun taking daily pictures. Every time, I would meet up with my Mister, and every time, it felt like a cheesy teenager-y date! During this month, I got so productive! And I tried to fill self made gaps in my wardrobe: mainly blouses, and a simple dress that could be paired up with many cardis and colors. Here are the last days!

Day 22: This became my favorite dress!

Day 23: Mmmmm, sunshine, one of my 3 MMM blouses!

Day 24: I became yellow addicted, here is a MM dress!

Day 25: Me Made dress, with a pink belt!

Day 26: My first lazy Me-Made outfit... I really wanted to wear my petticoat, so this time, I am only wearing my Me-Made yellow bow, on the top of my head ;)

Day 27: My MMM blouse number two!

Day 28: The tunic is one of my oldest projects, and I still love it!

Day 29: I really like this outfit, I tried to roll my jeans hem, and I will completely adopt it more often. Me-Made blouse again...

Day 30: Second and last lazy outfit. I was cranky because it was raining and all I have for you is my wet Me-Made coat!

Day 31: last day and sneak peak on my Me-Made blouse number 3!


I am going to attempt a summery panorama... Tadaaa! *day 6 is missing, but it was my peplum jacket and the picture of day 14 is still lost...*


1

2

3

4

5

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

15

16

17

18

19

20

21

22

23

24

25

26

27

28

29

30

31

Pfffiou!

Now, my top 5 is: Days 4, 10, 22, 29, 31. And my all time favorite must be day 10!

To the conclusion!
1) I cannot wait for Self-Stitched-September!
2)I will have to improve a few skills, photoshop anyone? I love Patty's awesome global picture!
3) I need to get cracking on pants!
4) I could use 2 other basic skirts
5) I should try to customize a few cardigans

What is YOUR favorite?
Did you participate to Me-Made March?
If yes, leave me a link, pleaaase?